Thursday, April 3, 2008

Work in Progress

CRAFTY ITEM FOR THE DAY:
Here is one of the kitchen towels I am working on. It isn't finished, but I wanted something to post tonight. I am using the chain stitch to make the lines bold. Hope Jen likes them!

ROCK STAR DAYDREAMS:
Elvis Costello makes me want to be a rock and roller. I was just pushing paper at my cubicle today, listening to my ipod, when Beyond Belief from his "Best of" started playing. Immediately I was transported to the middle of a stage in front of a bouncing crowd, my guitar strapped on tight, punching my fist to the beat. Ahhhh... Daydreams...

Maybe one day, hubby and baby boy and I will hit the road as a three-piece, like a pared-down Partridge Family. Heaven knows Brad has the chops. And Graham is already a whiz at his tiny drum set. Maybe they will let me strum quietly and wear a cute skirt.

1 comment:

hesira said...

You made my day. Now your mission, if you chose to accept it, is to let others know if they've made your...